This SIM will lock to the closest network tower.
Only insert the SIM where you intend to use the device.
Please take note: Only certain LTE Routers and devices are compatible with the MTN Fixed LTE Sim.
MTN Fixed LTE
Huawei B525 / Huawei B618 / Huawei B612
To get connected you will need to:
1. Insert MTN LTE SIM card into the router. Ensure the SIM card is the correct size and facing the correct direction.
2. Switch on the router, waiting 10 minutes before restarting it to begin the provisioning process.
3. After restarting, connect the laptop/PC via the LAN connection or via WiFi. The WiFi name and password should be on a sticker on the underside of the router.
4. Once the Laptop or PC is connected open a web browser (Chrome, Firefox, Edge, etc.) Type in 192.168.8.1 in the address bar. The router will normally have a landing page address on the sticker underneath the router.
5. Select the settings tab on the top menu. It will prompt for the username and password which should both by default be –
6. Once into the settings page on the left-hand menu, select “dial up” and under the drop down select “profile management.”